Please find below our ” Terms and Conditions of Sale” which will be applied to all transactions with Electronic Bike Conversions Ltd.
In these conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
Business Days – a day other than Saturday, Sunday, or a public holiday day.
Conditions – the terms and conditions set out in this document as amended from time to time.
Contract – the contract between Electric Bike Conversions Ltd and the Customer for sale and purchase of goods in accordance with these conditions.
Customer, You, Your – the person who purchases the goods from Electric Bike Conversions Ltd.
Events Outside Our Control – the full meaning given in “Events outside our control” listed below.
Goods – the goods (or any part of them) set out in the order.
Electric Bike Conversions Ltd – (registered in England and Wales with company number 9361261 with registered office address at Unit 9, Pound Farm, Hollybush Lane, Datchworth, SG3 6RE)
Order – the customer’s order for the goods submitted by the customer.
Website – means the website accessible at www.electricbikeconversions.co.uk
We, Us, Our – Electric Bike Conversions Ltd.
In these conditions, the following rules apply:
- A person includes a natural person, corporate or unincorporated body.
- A reference to a party includes its personal representatives, successors or permitted assigns.
- Any phrase introduced by the terms including, include, in particular or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding those terms.
- A reference to writing or written includes e-mails.
- Please ensure you double check your order details before placing the order. You may only purchase goods from us if you meet any age requirements necessary for the acquisition of the same.
- The order shall only be deemed accepted by us when you have paid for the goods, the monies are received by us and the goods have been dispatched. Any email, order confirmation or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order does not constitute legal acceptance by us of your order. We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending an email confirming goods have been dispatched. The contract between us is formed when we send you the dispatch confirmation.
- All orders placed via the website are subject to stock availability and to the validation checks described in the clauses below. In the unlikely event that you are able to place an order for an item that is not available from stock, we will contact you as soon as possible. Depending on the time period for stock to arrive you may be given the option to wait for your items or your order will be cancelled. In these circumstances, upon cancellation, you will be refunded in full.
- We currently only accept orders for delivery to UK addresses and mainland Europe for Conversion Kits. Other parts of Europe (Islands etc) may incur an additional charge for delivery. Electric Bikes are only available for delivery to mainland UK.
- The only language in which the contract can be concluded is English.
- We will retain details of your order in our database and these details can be made available to you on request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org subject My Details
- Where the customer has been directed to the website as a result of a third party site, these sites are independent from us and we are not responsible or liable for such sites. Customers should consult the terms and conditions of the site in questions for more Information.
- Goods are described on the website.
- We reserve the right to amend the product description if required at any time
- Images of the goods on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Representations of colour are as accurate as our photographic and electronic processes will allow. Please note that colour online may also be affected by the calibrations of different output devices.
- All weights and sizes are supplied as a guide and are only approximate.
- Guided sales, Buyers guides and all other advice articles have been produced by Electric Bike Conversions Ltd to help you in your purchasing decisions and to give guidance. These articles are provided for general information, but if you are in any doubt, you should seek help from an appropriate professional. We accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury arising as a result of the advice contained on our website.
- In the event that there any errors regarding price or description, we reserve the right to correct that price or description and notify you accordingly. In these circumstances, it will be deemed that a contract has not been entered into and you will not be bound to continue with your purchase. We will cancel your order and payment will be refunded in full. The repayment of such monies paid to us will be the extent of our liability to you in the event of such errors.
- The price of the goods is the price set out on the website at the time you submit your order. All prices are shown in Pounds Sterling
- The price of the goods does not include delivery charges which will be advised during the checkout process before you confirm the order.
- The price of the goods is inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rate chargeable in the UK. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of the order and the date of date of delivery we will adjust the VAT you pay unless you have paid for the goods in full before the change in VAT. Electric Bike Conversions Ltd VAT number is 207 672 605.
- Special offers and promotions advertised elsewhere may be excluded from the website unless specifically advertised online. All offers are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with one another. Where more than one offer is available on the same product only one discount will apply.
- Payments via the website are transacted using PayPal. Most major credit and debit cards can also be accepted over the phone.
- All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation checks by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment, we are not liable for any delay or non-deliveries.
- In addition, to prevent fraudulent use of credit and debit cards, Electric Bike Conversions Ltd / PayPal will validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process. By ordering you consent to such checks been made.
Delivery of Goods
- We can only offer free delivery to addresses within the United Kingdom. Unfortunately we are unable to offer free delivery to non UK destinations, including Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands, and BFPO addresses. For more information please send an email to email@example.com with the subject set as Delivery Information.
- For deliveries to non-mainland UK addresses and certain remote locations e.g Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wright, Northern Island and the Scottish Highlands, there may be an additional surcharge imposed and a slightly longer deliver lead time.
- We may deliver the goods by instalment. You will be informed if this method is adopted, this doesn’t entitle cancellation of the order.
- Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only and we cannot be held liable for any costs incurred if delivery is delayed.
- Our Third Party Couriers can normally deliver direct delivery orders between the hours of 7am and 9pm.
- Delivery of an order shall be completed when we deliver the goods to the delivery address given in the order.
- The goods will be your responsibility from the time of delivery.
- Where the courier is unable to deliver the goods, they may leave with a neighbour, drop off at a collection point, or attempt to deliver the next day.
- We shall have no liability for any delay in delivery of the goods where the delay or failure is caused by either an event outside our control or the customers failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any instructions that are relevant to the supply of the goods.
Refunds and Returns
- If you are a customer you have a legal right to cancel a contract under the consumer contracts (information, cancellation and additional charges) regulations 2013 within 14 days of receipt of goods. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any reason that you do not want to keep the goods you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund. Alternatively you are entitled to request an exchange within the same period of time and the below provisions also apply to exchanges.
- Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the contract date (date on your invoice) as this is when the contract between us is formed.
- To cancel a contract with Electric Bike Conversions Ltd you will need to inform us that you have decided to cancel. If you wish to exercise this right please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject or Order Cancellation
- Upon receiving your cancellation request, you then have 14 days to return the goods to us. If we do not receive the goods in this time we will take it that you have changed your mind and the cancellation will be closed.
- Upon receiving the goods Electric Bike Conversions Ltd will refund you the price that you paid for the goods but please note that we are permitted by law to reduce your refund amount to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods upon us receiving them back.
- Upon receiving the goods back we will make any refunds due to you as soon as we possibly can.
- We will refund you via the payment method used to pay for the goods.
After Sales Service and Guarantees
- Where applicable, details of guarantees will be provided with the goods.
- All warranties are non-transferable and only apply for the original customer. Please note that if you buy goods with an Electric Bike Conversions Ltd warranty we are guaranteeing that those goods will work during the warranty period. If you replace the goods during the warranty period the warranty doesn’t start again. You will only benefit from the remaining period of the original warranty.
- We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract.
Complaints and Queries
- If you are not happy with any aspect of our online service, discover a fault with our website or if you have any queries please email email@example.com with the subject of Complaints
Safe Shopping Guarantee
- We have used every effort to ensure that shopping on the internet is as safe as purchasing in stores.
- Although Electric Bike Conversions Ltd endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the complete security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing personal information and dealing online. Electric Bike Conversions Ltd cannot be held responsible for any breach of security unless it is due to our negligence.
- If we fail to comply with these conditions we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these conditions or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract.
- We only supply the goods for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the goods for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Events Outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by an event outside our control. An event outside our control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
Electric Bike Conversions Ltd may amend these conditions from time to time.
Other Important Terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under a contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these conditions
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these conditions to another person only if we agree in writing.
- Your contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the sections/points of these conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable the remaining sections/points will remain in full force and effect.